Thursday, March 19, 2009

Four Month Appointment

So I brought my big beautiful baby girl to the doctor's today for her four month checkup. And we confirmed that she's big... At four months, she's sitting at 16 lb 10 oz and 25.5 in - that's the 95th percentile for weight and the 90th for height (and her head is still off-the-charts big, hehe). She handled the immunizations like a trooper.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this girl? She's so funny and goofy, and so easygoing - after her appointment, we walked over to HSC and met Geoff for lunch and then dropped in at the Cocoon fifth anniversary open house. At HSC, she was mobbed by Geoff's coworkers. And then at Cocoon, she was surrounded by my coworkers, clients, suppliers, and other assorted party guests - and she just sat back and smiled at them all.

She's friendly and fun, and once you add in those squishy cheeks... Yeah. I think we'll keep her :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At March 19, 2009 7:22 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I can not wait to see that squishy, giggly little girl again!

 
At March 19, 2009 9:35 PM, Blogger Allison Friesen said...

No worries... I just checked what Carter was. At 4 months Carter was 19 lbs and 27.5 inches long. Also in the 95th percentile (for a boy)! And, he had a big head but he grew into it.

B is SO cute!

 
At March 20, 2009 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow she is a big girl:) But a cute one.Madison is 8 1/2 months and she is 17 pounds.She is almost as tall as Emma was at age 1.It's amazing how all babies are so different.Briony is a big beautiful girl(and looks very much like her daddy) love her smile:D

 
At March 20, 2009 1:09 PM, Blogger ka said...

Good thing, because at that size I certainly wouldn't recommend sending her back where she came from.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'm your funniest friend. I know. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home