Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Price of Fear

So remember how excited I was about finishing school this year? Confession time. I got cold feet. I started worrying about how I'd managing being a mom and being a student, and I made myself a little crazy thinking about how long it's been since I took a course or wrote a paper. I got scared. And I did nothing about it.

This afternoon, I decided to face my fear (thanks, Erin!), and I ventured onto the university's website... Where I discovered that my course for the winter semester is full.

I'll be honest. I cried a little bit. I guess I really did want to do this.

I'm the second person on the wait list - and if I'm truly determined, I can take another class in its place next semester (which would be busy, but I could make it work).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2009 6:29 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Okay, most annoying thing ever... I just found out that I'm actually number ONE on the waitlist (the person ahead of me doesn't have the prerequisite course). And the course only filled up on Saturday. I missed it be THIS MUCH. Sigh. Now we just sit and wait and pray for someone to get really, really sick (hehe).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home