Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Growing Up (Too) Fast

It was indeed a quiet day at home. I managed to tackle the task of going through Briony's closet - putting away all the newborn stuff (sniff, sniff) and a bunch of her 0-3 month stuff. And then I hauled out all the 3-6 month stuff and made sure that it's all ready to go. This girl is growing like a weed... In the loveliest possible way, of course :)

While I worked, my baby girl (aka George) was hanging out in her crib - 'talking' to her mobile and smiling whenever I was talking to her. She is seriously the funniest thing ever. As much as it made me sad to be packing up her newborn baby things, I wouldn't trade this sweet and giggly Briony for anything.



Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 4:50 PM, Blogger ka said...

I'm giggling that you're already digging out 3-6 month stuff, becaues Scarlett still wears most of hers - like the outfit she has on today. We've started into some 6-12 stuff, but that's mostly because I'm impatient. Except for pants, I guess. We need the 6-12 for length... Wonder where that comes from??

 
At January 15, 2009 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, all babies seem to be small for such a short time. Glad she is a happy baby:)

 
At January 15, 2009 9:59 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Too funny. I can totally agree with Ka's length issue! lol. I just did the same exact thing 2 days ago. Great minds think alike. :) I think I most miss the fact that chloe doesn't want to be wrapped up and rocked anymore unless she is sick. She always wants to sit up like a big girl and look around at everything. :( But I still sneakily rock her while she is sleeping sometimes. Shhhh, don't tell her.

(love Briony's shirt by the way!)

 
At January 16, 2009 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to bite those cheeks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home