Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy(ish) and Healthy

So we survived Briony's two month immunizations today. Sigh. She only cried a little. I only cried a little. I consider it to have been a success - and I'm *so* glad that we have two months to recover before we have to do it all over again.

The big news is that I have a big girl. She's up to 12 lbs 14.5 oz and 24 in long (from 8 lbs 0 oz and 21.5 in long at birth). That puts her right at the 95th percentile for weight, and above the 95th percentile for height. And it definitely explains why my arms are so sore! The doctor is so pleased with how she's progressing - she's hitting all her milestones early, and is incredibly healthy and well-proportioned. It made me a very proud mama :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 11:32 PM, Blogger Elleah said...

Praise the Lord for a healthy baby!

 
At January 17, 2009 9:48 AM, Blogger ka said...

Careful - she's going to surpass my peanut in weight in no time! Eight months old and I'm not sure if we're 15 lbs yet...

Funny how alike, and yet how different these little monkeys all are. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home