Thursday, December 04, 2008

Plan of Attack

Okay, so I think I've managed to eat breakfast ONCE in the last week. Which is not okay. Yesterday, I didn't actually have any food pass through my lips until just after 3 pm. I need to learn how to manage my day so that 'breakfast' and 'lunch' are permanently scheduled in (though, in my defense, I did manage to accomplish a lot yesterday - just not feeding myself).

Today, we tried something new: I ate after Briony's early morning feeding. Admittedly, I felt disgusting because it was *way* too early for me to be eating. Well, too early for the Old Lindsay. And while New Lindsay isn't sure she values food quite enough to be eating before the sun comes up, she's willing to give it a try.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 04, 2008 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good girl. Take care of yourself. It's part of being a good mother. Now I should go find some food for myself!
Your word verification for me is "undie". Hmmm...

 
At December 04, 2008 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two special ladies take care to eat. It's so easy for us with appetites to say that, isn't it? We need to know that Briony's Mom and Grandmom are doing well.

 
At December 04, 2008 11:15 AM, Blogger Tannis said...

With a newborn I used to remember to eat (snack, all day) but forgot to go to the bathroom until I was in pain. It's all about priorities.

 
At December 04, 2008 11:34 AM, Blogger Danae said...

when Ben was a newborn I always forgot (and still do sometimes) to brush my teeth, and when my husband would almost be home from work I would remember to... poor baby had to bear my morning breath all day! Take care :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home