Thursday, November 13, 2008

Plus Ten

No baby yet, so it looks like I'm off to see my obstetrician this afternoon. It's a little annoying how many of these 'just in case' appointments I've made it to so far... The plan (as far as I know) is to do a membrane sweep today, and book a date for induction if the sweep doesn't do anything - which could be as early as tomorrow morning or as late as sometime early next week.

I'm feeling calm about my appointment and a little anxious about my mom starting radiation today. Which is funny, because I talked to her last night and she's feeling calm about starting radiation today and a little anxious about my appointment :)

PS - Turns out God hasn't completely forgotten about me... Lenny Kravitz had to cancel the end of his Canadian tour because of his ongoing throat/voice issues. But he made it to Winnipeg before that happened... YAY for me!

UPDATE: 13.00
Okay, scratch that. I'm feeling anxious about *both* things now. But I'm heading out soon so that I have time to pick up Starbucks and squeeze in a quick visit with Anja before my appointment, which should help. Anja always helps... And it's amazing how much good can come from a perfectly-made caramel macchiato.

UPDATE: 17.05
Okay, scratch that. I had an eggnog latte instead, my first of the year, and it was amazing. Appointment update coming soon, after I take a quick catnap (nothing big and crazy going on, so you'll be fine til then, I promise).

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 13, 2008 11:09 AM, Blogger Danae said...

praying for you guys! wow, only a matter of days till you can see, and hold, and touch, and smell your precious little girl!!!

 
At November 13, 2008 12:18 PM, Blogger Tannis said...

Fingers crossed that the sweep works and you won't have to face other pressure to take action.

I'm also thinking of your mom and wishing you all well through this next stage.

 
At November 13, 2008 5:32 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

You are SOOOO good to all of us...keeping us updated - we do appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home