Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Smile

I think this is the very definition of 'an oldie but a goodie.'

I heard this song on Curve this week, and it made me smile so wide my cheeks hurt. It brought me back almost 15 years, to the days when we could be angsty without really worrying anyone - and without needing to prove our angstiness by wearing three dollars of black eyeliner at a time when venturing out in public. (Unless, of course, you're the European lead singer of an American grunge/pop group. In that case, the eyeliner's mandatory. Obviously.)

I loved this song. Heck, I still love this song. It's chock full of Garbage-y goodness, and will help meet your daily requirement of 90s black tights.

More than worthy of a Friday Smile :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 10, 2008 9:42 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Between this, and Starbucks giving me a larger chai tea than I ordered - I think it's going to be a good day :)

I heard this the other night too, and it actually made pull out that whole album, hehe. I love Garbage.

 
At October 10, 2008 1:59 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I somehow sensed that you'd be my fellow Garbage fan on this blog... :)

 
At October 10, 2008 2:35 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Haha, what gave me away? They've been my favourite for as long as I can remember :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home