Friday, October 10, 2008

Family Pictures :)

A few weekends ago, Geoff and I spent an afternoon in Assiniboine Park with my friend Anja. Not only does Anja happen to be one of my favourite people in the world, she's also a phenomenal photographer. And she made time in her busy schedule to grab some maternity shots for us on the weekend of our first anniversary - making these photos extra-special to us.

I received a sneak preview of a few of the moments she captured that day... Enjoy!







Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 10, 2008 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous! You look so beautiful.

 
At October 10, 2008 10:00 AM, Blogger Elleah said...

Fantastic!

 
At October 10, 2008 10:21 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Ok, you look SO hot! Great pictures.

 
At October 10, 2008 1:57 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Aw, thanks for the self-esteem boost, girls! I mostly just feel PREGNANT :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home