Monday, October 06, 2008

Baby Shower: The Sequel

Pink seemed to be the theme this weekend, not only at the MTS Centre - but also chez Geoff and Lindsay.

On Friday night, my friends threw me a baby shower. I had a great time. It was fun and relaxed (and entirely game-free, thanks to Emily). It's always funny when worlds collide like they did on Friday: hometown friends + work friends + other random friends + family. But the wonderful thing about being a grown-up is that it matters less and less how you know someone or where you fit. I think they're all incredible people, so hopefully they can see that in each other. If all else fails, they can just talk about how fabulous I am... hehe.

I don't have any pictures to post right now (other people were taking pictures), but you can envision a living room *full* of beautiful women, and table full of food, and more pink gift bags than I know what to do with :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home