Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Secret



Yeah... We totally used to do this at work. It wasn't even a mean-spirited thing - almost every single person in our office managed a tough, significant break-up within the space of 12 months, and we always kind of wondered who would be next... We were all scared of The Streak. It was like a horror movie, and you wonder and worry if you'll be next.

I broke the streak when I got married, and now happy relationships seem to be the trend. There's even another wedding happening this year. I'm still a total trendsetter with the baby thing though... Which we all totally had bets on... I lost - I'd bet on two other people :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2008 10:13 AM, Blogger Amber said...

:P - I hope you know what that's for, haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home