Sunday, June 08, 2008

The One Where I Get Some More News From Home

I got an email from my mom yesterday that sounded so much better, and you could hear all kinds of hope in her voice again. It sounds like the medical system really heard her voice her desire to get started on chemo as soon as possible - and so they are doing everything they can to rush through the requisite tests and preparation in the next two weeks or so. I'm so glad. The waiting is so hard.

I also had another email in my inbox, this one from my mom's sister. Their children are adopted and they'd been working to track down the birth mom of the older two boys. They just learned that she was killed in a car accident in January. Please keep their family in your prayers - they are so special to me, and I know that they are grieving this loss in their family. The world is so hard to understand sometimes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home