Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to ME



Awww... Look at those kids!

So this week marks exactly one year since Geoff popped the question, at Grouse Mountain just outside of Vancouver. After, we drove into the city and sat on the beach just kind of absorbing the moment (and calling my parents!). Best decision I've ever made. I just can't believe that it's been one year... And that year has been SO eventful.

This incredible man surprised me with an 'engagement anniversary' present last night - a gorgeous Coach bag that I have coveted but would never buy for myself. I love that he indulges this love of mine that he so completely does not understand. The whole shoe thing, we're still working on.

I *heart* this bag. And the guy who gave it to me isn't half bad either :)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 12:57 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

I am green....and not the new environment green...I'm green with envy....

 
At May 22, 2008 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawt!!

 
At May 23, 2008 8:26 AM, Blogger gloria said...

yay you guys!

 
At May 23, 2008 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Engagement Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year since Geoff showed us the ring. It's been a wild year, eh? This next one will also be a year of changes - mostly diapers!

 
At May 23, 2008 4:24 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

that is one hot bag (the purse, not...never mind).

 
At May 24, 2008 2:13 PM, Blogger ka said...

Aw. You two will make cute babies. :)

 
At May 24, 2008 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good comparison---from rings to diapers.Changes!!in all our lives.Have a great wk end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home