Thursday, January 17, 2008

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back - and a Giant Leap

I'm getting a little sick of this dance - pardon the terrible pun. I'm working from home again today. I'm more nauseated again today, and my light sensitivity is back. I didn't take gravol last night, and I was awake for hours and hours. So frustrating... But I finished the book I've been reading - just don't ask at what time.

UPDATE 12.21: I made a pretty big decision this morning. I'm home today anyway, so I may as well make the leap. I just started my first double dose about 18 hours early. I'm nervous about how I might be affected in the next 24 to 48 hours, but confident that this was the right decision for me. If you're the praying kind... Now would be the time :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2008 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting 'dance'...I'm glad you can work from home. Take heart and care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home