Monday, October 01, 2007

Married!

So the wedding day was perfect. Not flawless, of course (is that even possible?). But perfect. Thank you to all our friends and family who helped ensure that it all came together. We had such a fun day.

Geoff and I went for a walk this afternoon. At one point, he turned to me and confessed that he doesn't really feel any different than he did last week. And you know what? Neither do I. I think I'm more calm and more happy. But this married thing feels so normal. In a very good way :)

So now the big wedding countdown is over. And the new one begins: exactly one month til we leave for our honeymoon in Greece!

We won't have professional pics back for a month or so, but I'll post some as I receive them from other people. And we'll start with these ones, courtesy of my friend Erin.



Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At October 01, 2007 5:22 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I'm glad we got to share your day with you. It was so beautiful! Love you guys so much. You two looked so happy and content. Can't wait to get to know your husband better (giggle). Hope you have a relaxing week together.

 
At October 01, 2007 6:59 PM, Blogger gloria said...

Yay! You looked beautiful.

 
At October 01, 2007 7:22 PM, Blogger Marina and Levon Levonian said...

Congratulations guys! We are happy for you! :)

 
At October 01, 2007 7:38 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

congrats! just visiting :-)

 
At October 01, 2007 9:51 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Congrats Lindsay - your dress looks gorgeous - will anxiously await more pics.

 
At October 01, 2007 11:12 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Hey! I posted WAY more pics on Facebook, and on my blogger site. i'll bring you a CD of them tomorrow though. :() LOVE YOU!!!! Oh, and you're new name sounds soooo pretty and professional. :)

 
At October 02, 2007 9:02 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

You make a beautiful couple. Does Geoff ever NOT smile?!? LOL.

You were stunning, the food was awesome, and everything from the centerpieces to the table settings (including the little chocolate boxes with the extremely cute ribbons and thank you tags) had Lindsay stamped all over it. Beautiful!

 
At October 02, 2007 9:04 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

OH! And I didn't know that you hated rhyming poetry/cards as well. It is truly eerie how similar we are. I'm starting to get freaked out.

 
At October 04, 2007 10:47 AM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Hey! I still don't know what email address you use, so, I made a new painting. It's on my blog..GO SEE! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home