Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Update and The Parents Meet

So this morning's appointment went pretty well. The test results came back normal on everything, which you'd imagine would be a relief. It was in some ways. In other ways, it broke my heart just a little bit - it means that the problem is ME. And it means that there's no quick fix. I must be the first person in history who was actually wishing for negative test results, because it might have meant that there could be an easy answer to make me feel better. And then we tried acupuncture. It really freaked me out - and it didn't feel GOOD - but it wasn't as horrible as I'd been imagining. He recommended three treatments before we make a real decision about whether or not this will help me, so I'm willing to try it until then.

In the evening, I headed out to Niverville with Geoff and Marilyn to have dinner with my parents. I *think* it went pretty well. And it was nice to have a quasi-relaxing evening. Geoff and I booked tomorrow night OFF and it was supposed to be a do-nothing evening. But my to-do list before the wedding is getting crazy and so it might be more like half of a do-nothing evening. Whatever. I'll take it :)

The rehearsal is the day after tomorrow! NO idea how that happened. This has been the fastest four months ever.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 11:37 AM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Hey! The pillars are officially painted black, but if you need me to do ANYTHING else, don't hesitate to ask. :) Love you.

 
At September 27, 2007 6:18 PM, Blogger Jolene said...

I can't believe it's only three days! I was driving by Niverville the other day and I just got really excited for you (not sure why but Niverville still reminds me of you...I guess I block out all other memories)! Enjoy this weekend...every moment. I hope all goes well but if something doesn't go just as planned remember that whether or not the table clothes are perfect either at the end of the day you will be starting a new life with someone who clearly loves you dearly and will be there to cherish you the way you deserve. Okay so that got really mushy but hey that's what weddings are all about. All the best! I'm so happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home