Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Countdown is ON

...I'm getting married in less than three days! Holy crap. Not really sure how this happened so quickly. A little bit in shock. But feeling pretty calm, cool, and collected about the whole thing. And excited :)

Today was an absolute whirlwind at work, but then Geoff and I took the evening OFF. Did a couple of little wedding things - mostly just collecting everything we need to remember to bring to the rehearsal tomorrow and making a few lists (that part was rather obviously me...). And then we did nothing. Or more accurately, we warmed up leftovers and watched a movie. It was exactly what I needed.

Tomorrow's my last day at work, then - as Geoff pointed out this evening - the Official Weekend Schedule kicks into action. Rehearsal after work, then rehearsal dinner. Then a family brunch on Saturday morning, and separate guys and girls stuff during the rest of the day (Darcie's coming to do mani/pedis at my place... so happy). And then it's HERE.

In related news, I signed off on a proof of my new business cards today. My new name looked so strange. It weirded out my coworkers too. Especially because Chuck made an additional change - the proof had both a name change and a title change ('Proofreading Assistant to the Art Director'). Fortunately, I'm a very good proofreader :)

If you think of it, please say a quick little prayer for me this weekend. I have not been feeling well - a sinus cold and a possible ear infection - and I'd really like to be healthy and fully enjoy our wedding day. Here's hoping that a little Cold FX does everything the packaging promises...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At September 28, 2007 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you lots and praying. Hope your day is perfect!! So sorry I am missing it.:( The desert is calling out to me so I must go:) Looking forward to a picture night. Have fun Linds!

 
At September 28, 2007 10:34 AM, Blogger gloria said...

Good luck girl! I will pray that you get your perfect wedding day.

 
At September 28, 2007 9:35 PM, Blogger Erin said...

praying for health and peace and lots and lots of fun! Can't wait till Sunday.

 
At September 29, 2007 9:47 PM, Blogger it's a gong show... said...

Congrats Lindsay and good luck. I hope everything falls into place for you and that it is every thing you expected and more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home