Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alias

Erin blogged this today, and it looked way too fun not to try!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Misty Pontiac
Love it. We're off to a good start.

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Vanilla Oatmeal
Okay, that's SO funny... :)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
L-HIL
Word.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Grey Raccoon
Okay, that's just dumb.

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Marie Morris
Awesome...

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Hil-Li
Whatever. All things Star Wars annoy me a little.

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Pink Martini
That made me giggle.

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Cornelius Henry
Erin and I both have grandfathers named Cornelius? Amazing.

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Romance Starburst
Wow.

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
Marie Frank
Nice. I might actually use that if I ever require witness protection. Except... Oh, RATS.

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Peters Portland
Had to try to be a *little* different...

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Orchid
I might change my name.

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Peach Jeansie
I'd have to have light orange hair, and you know it.

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Banana Muffin Maple
It was a delicious muffin.

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Traveling Lightning Tour
Saddest part of my pathetic rockstar tour name? I discovered that I don't really have a hobby. Memo to self: GET A HOBBY. Or get time to have a hobby, and then get a hobby. Because I actually almost put 'working' as my hobby. And that must mean something.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 12:34 PM, Blogger ka said...

Too funny. I gave it a whirl. Some good, some so-so.

:)

 
At September 21, 2007 10:01 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Very, very funny! Most of yours rocked (loved your superhero and stripper names!) Some of mine were not so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home