Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Meds Update

So it's been almost a week since I started on the new sleeping pills that my new doctor prescribed. And it's been an interesting little journey, to say the least.

He prescribed the lowest dose possible, but advised me to take a 1/2 pill and see how that worked. Holy cow. After that first night/morning, I tried a few nights of 1/4 pills - the mornings were easier, but I didn't feel they did that much. So I'm back on 1/2 and I'm determined to make this work until the 26th, as recommended.

But I'm feeling... a little off. I'm not sure if it's all the pills or if it's just my life in general right now. Likely, a combination of both. It's a heck of a lot better than other meds my previous doctors have tried me on, but I'm still dealing with a pretty serious morning 'hangover' - not great when you need to wake up and get to a job that is 200% demanding.

I just keep hoping that every day will get a little easier. And that maybe, just maybe, this is going to pay off and work out.

PS - I'm pretty sure I broke my baby toe making dinner tonight (yeah, I know, shut up). I was startled by a noise outside, and I jumped... straight into the cabinets. Ugh. It's still throbbing, and I almost threw up when I had to put shoes on a few hours later. Praying it will heal itself overnight so I don't need to wear ugly shoes to my meeting tomorrow morning :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home