Friday, July 27, 2007

105 True Things

1. real name- Lindsay Marie Hildebrandt
2. like it- Yeah, I'm actually pretty sad about my imminent change. Not that it's a bad name to change to, I think I'm just anti-change... and rather fond of my identity
3. single or taken- Taken (almost officially)
4. zodiac sign- Cancer
5. male or female- Female
6. elementary- Morris, Winnipeg (Lakewood Elementary)
7. middle- Niverville
8. high school- Niverville
9. eye color- Blue
10. hair color- Blonde (but dyed brown)
5. are you a health freak- No, but I'm conscious of all my decisions
16. height- 5' 5.5"
17. do you have a crush on someone- Yes, I do
18. do you like yourself- Most of the time
19. piercings- Just my ears
20. tattoos- One
21. righty or lefty- Right

FIRSTS-
22. first surgery- My jaw, when I was 18
23. first piercings- My ears, when I was 10
24. first best friend- Trisha
25. first award that you can remember- Best Handwriting
26. first sport- Swimming (I was AWFUL)
27. first pet- Kitten named Snowball (guess what colour... LOL)
28. first vacation- My first real, grown-up vacation was London with Erin
30. first real crush- Scott
31. first t.v. crush- Lots of 'cute boys' who were TV crushes, but I didn't fall in love until Season One of ER when I first laid eyes on George Clooney

CURRENTLY-
49. eating- Nothing
50. drinking- Tea
51. i'm about to- Read a book in bed
52. listening to- Coldplay
53. waiting for- Morning, so I can go into the office and finish the stuff I just couldn't physically fit into today... And then I get to go to the lake!
54. wearing- Tank top and jeans

FUTURE-
55. want kids- Yes, when it's time
56. want to get married- Yes, please (September 30, 2007)
67. careers in mind- A long, fulfilling, and illustrious career in advertising

THIS OR THAT-
68. lips or eyes- Eyes
69. hugging or kissing- Kisses are great, but I cannot survive without hugs
70. shorter or taller- Taller, apparently
71. tan skinned or light-tanned- Whatever
72. romantic or spontaneous- Sincere
73. dark or light hair- Um, none?
74. muscular or normal- Um, both?
75. hook-up or relationship- Relationship
76. similar to you or different- Different. The world can't handle another me
77. trouble maker or hesitant- Quiet trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER-
78. kissed a stranger- Almost (analyze that however you want)
79. drank bubbles- Yes
80. broken a bone- My jaw, and I paid a professional to do it
81. climbed up a tree- No
82. broken someones heart- Yes, probably a few someones
83. turned someone down- Yes, and I always felt lousy doing it
85. liked a friend as more than a friend- Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN-
86. yourself- Yes
87. miracles- I have to
88. love at first sight - No, but it's a cute idea
89. Santa Claus- No
90. Sex on the first date- They don't call me the Ice Princess for nothing
91. Angels- Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY-
92. Is there 1 or more people you want to be with right now?- Yes
93. Who is it?- Geoff, but he's at work

LASTS-
95. Text message- Rocky
96. Received call- Emily
97. Call made- Geoff
98. Message on myspace- Don't do MySpace
99. Missed Call- Mom
100. Emailed- A Client
101. Talked to in person- Christine & Asta
102. You hugged- Geoff
103. You kissed- Geoff
104. You talked to- Geoff
105. Said I love you to- Geoff (geez, this list is getting boring)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 28, 2007 12:07 AM, Blogger gloria said...

bet you did it in 2 minutes too!

 
At July 29, 2007 11:26 PM, Blogger Erin said...

That was great. I just posted about our London trip, too. I even put a picture of you (so young!). I wish we could do a reunion trip...or whatever you want to call it. Maybe a renewal trip. Have a great week.

 
At July 30, 2007 10:54 AM, Blogger Aaron Scott said...

Hey, you LOLed. I'm very disappointed in you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home