Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Birthday Remnants

A few somewhat-less-than-flattering pics of a couple of people who showed up to help celebrate the auspicious occasion of my 26th birthday last week...


Lindsay & Geoff about to enjoy a Thai Chicken pizza... mmm...


Self-portrait of Kari-Ann and Melanie

The night after my b-day, my whole family minus Kevin came down and spent the evening eating Chinese take-out at Geoff's place. It was great to just spend some low-key time together. I can't decide what amused me more: my brother's justification for getting me a gift card or my sister's fight to keep me from playing the song she wrote for me :)

And it would seem my birthday's not over yet! I received a card addressed to "'Auntie' Lindsay" in the mail yesterday, from the whole Kamloops clan of three soon-to-be nieces, one soon-to-be nephew, and one pair of soon-to-be sister and brother in law. Craziness.

Now with all that out of the way, I plan to settle into this whole 26 thing. So far, so good. It feels kind of old. But I think I was ready for it.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 3:39 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Looks like it was a great time...and HOLY SMOKES that pizza looks yummy.

Sorry i missed it.

 
At July 11, 2007 4:12 PM, Blogger ka said...

Yikes. Mel's all teeth and I'm all bug eyes. Scary.

And yet you love us anyhow. :)

 
At July 13, 2007 1:49 PM, Blogger Erin said...

So very sorry I missed it! I could use a good pizza and a drink right about now! We'll have to reschedule it. We still have to plan a BBQ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home