Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Garage Sale Announcement

Some of you know about this, but I have not been very healthy the last week or two. I've made a decision to postpone the Garage Sale we'd planned for this weekend.

I'll definitely still be doing a Garage Sale, just not for a couple of weeks. So you have a couple of options... Feel free to save up your stuff to donate then, drop it off at my place already - or drive it over to Steve and Esther's place. They're doing a Garage Sale at the end of May to raise money for their foreign adoption costs and for the orphanage their kids are living at right now. It's an awesome cause, and I know they'd appreciate your support!

In the meantime, don't forget about the Safeway Tag Day on May 12! It's going to be lots of fun :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home