Wednesday, February 07, 2007

They're Baaaack

Last night, Kevin and Jessica hosted a gift opening party at their new house. My whole family was there (sans Geoff and Cait, both working) and most of Kevin's family, plus three sets of grandparents.

I saw them for a few minutes when they stopped in on their way home from the airport, but it was really nice to see them at home, getting all set up in their new shared space. The house is HUGE for two people, but I suppose it's a good way to begin a life together - with space to retreat. They are both so happy and relaxed, it was just so great to see.

Oh, and they brought back an amazing green wrap for me from Mexico :)

The best part? They served leftover cakes from Baked Expectations that we threw in the freezer right after their wedding reception. How can an evening with cheesecake go wrong?

L

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 7:29 PM, Blogger Erin said...

If you knew how I was craving cheesecake...sigh!

 
At February 08, 2007 12:01 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm sorry! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home