Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sick and Tired

I hate being sick. Like, REALLY hate being sick. And I'm sick. And that sucks.

How sick, you ask? I actually took a whole, entire sick day yesterday. Granted, I did a bunch of stuff from home. But still - I stayed away from the office all day. Don't underestimate the significance of that :)

I'm going to attempt to venture out into the real world today. I'm definitely better than yesterday. But now I'm healthy enough to realize all the things on my to-do list that I do not have energy to take care of: returning about a month's worth of emails, laundry, and about a million other things that are important.

L

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 03, 2007 10:50 AM, Blogger Erin said...

oh, i hear you!!! i was so happy the girls stayed at our parents for night last night. i'm stalling going to pick them up because i'm enjoying the peace and quiet. at least today i can breathe a bit. hope you feel better soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home