Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Introducing Flat Eric

Geoff stopped by to pick me up from work a few weeks ago and commented on the fact that my toy collection is pretty lame compared to the boys in this office.

Here's where the (modest) collection stands today:
- Three regular bobbleheads - Dwight Schrute, Mr. Clean, and Chuck Woolery
- One small hippopotamus who not-so-secretly-anymore represents an ex-boyfriend (I poke at his eyes when I'm frustrated)
- One small zebra, a gift from Margaret to match my hippo
- A surfing mouse figurine that I got with Chynna
- A butterfly (obviously) that I got at the Insectarium in Montreal with Emily and Christine
- Neon green soccer ball, the squishy stress-relief kind

And now, Flat Eric. Geoff decided he would brighten up my work space. And he has, from his perch on the bookshelf beside my desk - arms crossed, big grin.



But I keep waiting for him to start dancing...

L

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home