Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Morning

Ugh. I should not be at work today.

I woke up this morning and realized that I was full-on, bona fide SICK. I got in to see my doctor at 4 pm today, but that sounds like an eternity from now. At this moment, I really want to be in bed sleeping. It's that full-body sick: fever, shaky, achy, burning eyes, painful throat, coughing, stuffy. And you'd imagine that - after three full weeks of this - I'd be getting better, not worse. Definitely time to seek medical attention.

My weekend was rather full and eventful. I spent Friday and Saturday at Rock Lake with a bunch of young adults and a few 'grown-ups' from my church. It was good to take some time to relax and hang out, and I definitely enjoying watching people try to seriously injure themselves on the tobogganing hill. Let's just say that some of the guys decided we'd been lacking speed in previous years. And so two of them (Jeff and MY DAD) took it upon themselves to create their own snow vehicles. Words cannot describe. And so I'll try to post some videos this week. The crashes were spectacular, to say the very least.

I decided to watch and laugh instead of participating - I didn't want to be sick today. Ironically, many of the wounded from Saturday's misadventures are likely in much better shape than I am :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 4:44 PM, Blogger Erin said...

here's hoping the doctor can help you kick this thing. and it's so hard to get better when it's -30 outside...oh, spring hurry up! so stay in, stay warm and hope you feel better soon : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home