Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snowbound

Why is it so difficult to travel? I suppose it's one of those things that we'd totally take for granted if it was simple (and cheap).

I know that I'm going to spend a week in and around Vancouver in May and almost two weeks in Greece this November. It's not like I haven't had an opportunity to travel. I've been incredibly lucky. But every trip I take makes me realize how much I have left to see and do and experience - but so little money in my bank account, and so little vacation time.

I think everyone probably feels this way in Winnipeg near the end of January. There's a nagging feeling in the back of my head that screams 'ESCAPE!' - but alas, I am much too practical for that.

And I know I need my vacation time for May and November :)

L

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home