Thursday, January 18, 2007

Never Before Seen


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

As I was (slowly) approaching the Finish Line in Bermuda - accompanied by Chris, Darcy, and Sara (Joints in Motion riff-raff, aka my trainers and the national coordinator) - my Mom was capturing the moment.

It's her filming. It's her cheering her heart out. And it's her forgetting to turn off the camera and filming her own shoe.

Now, if I'm as psychic as I sometimes think I might be, it's her being verrry impressed with me for releasing this to the world :)

Thanks for being there with me, Mom (and for waiting ALL DAY at the Finish Line). You're my biggest cheerleader and it meant so much to have you there while I fulfilled my big, crazy dream.

L

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home