Monday, January 15, 2007

Formal Bowling Pics

A few pics from Jessica's party on Friday night... I didn't post all of them, so if you were there and don't see yourself - don't be offended. It probably just means that the pictures I have of you aren't particularly flattering :P


Leanne & Jessica in full-on diva mode


Jessica & Jenni-Lynn, who likely don't remember what was so funny


Jessica and her FAVOURITE sister


Mandy, celebrating her mad bowling skills


Oh yeah, did I mention it was NOVELTY bowling? Here, Leanne tries to bowl through Jessica, Jenni-Lynn, and Melissa's legs. Note my very ladylike baby sister (sporting pyjama pants under her dress because it was literally -40 that night... and because she is Jessica).


Me & Sara (it was a little bit fun to use bad grammar underneath a picture of the two grammar queens)


Mandy & Sara, looking all adorable and sistery

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2007 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right Lindsay. I can't for the life of me remember what was so funny. Great pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home