Monday, November 13, 2006

Auction Update

So the auction's off to a great start. Some early aggressive bidders, which is good news for me and bad news for arthritis (or all of you who are hoping to wait and then bid on some really cheap Christmas presents :)

A few people have asked about auction sales outside Manitoba. The answer is that a few of the items (gift cards) can be used in any province. And we can make arrangements to ship almost any of these items. If you have a specific concern or an item you would like to bid on, fire me an email and we can talk about it.

Keep bidding, and good luck!

L

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2006 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to let me know when someone bids above me :) I will crush them with my superior auctioning abilities!

 
At November 14, 2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Ooh, Jen... Christine's mom just totally took you down!

L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home