Monday, October 30, 2006

Spooktacular


Just finished up the traditional Halloween cupcakes, and I must say - they look MAHvelous. I don't have pics of this year's, but they're the same as last year's. I'll post that pic so you can marvel at my handiwork. These might even put Miss Kari-Ann 'Queen of 4H and All Things Domestic' Pawich to shame ;)

The whole time I was working on them, I was anticipating the taste-test, but by the time I finished, I wasn't hungry for them anymore. Does that happen to other people? I'm never hungry for whatever I'm baking by the time it's done. Cooking, yes. Baking, not so much. (And it's not because my baking is bad.)

The scariest thing about this year's Halloween? The INCHES of SNOW on the ground! And stupid Lindsay wore open-toed shoes to work today. Clever. At least they looked hot.

L

PS - It's a witch! (Not dressing up this year, so I had to do something to celebrate. Even if it's just dearchiving last year's pic. How sad.)



Yikes. Ugh. That ended up being a pretty massive self-portrait.

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 8:14 AM, Blogger ka said...

Wow. The Queen of all things domestic IS impressed. I'd do things for Hallowe'en, but it's an evil holiday 'round these parts, don't you know. How putting on a clown suit makes you evil is still lost on me, but whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home