Monday, October 16, 2006

Escape

So Saturday night was my first experience at Art & Soul - the Winnipeg Art Gallery's crazy little fundraising night. I made an almost-last-second decision to go sans costume, much to the (constant and still ongoing) ridicule of my co-workers. I still feel good about my decision. There were no girl costumes that weren't whore-y. And I was much more comfortable in my real clothes. Unlike Harold, who was sweating in his ninja hood.

The evening's theme was 'Escape' and it all revolved around world travel. Different areas of the Art Gallery represented parties in international cities: Rio, Tokyo, Mumbai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.

Things I learned:
- I'm not too bad with ninja throwing stars
- Mumbai is kind of boring
- I need to get out and have FUN more often
- Too much Red Bull makes it very difficult to sleep after a party

L




1 Comments:

At October 17, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger Harold Bareng said...

I was glistening!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home