Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Boo, Burt!

Burton Cummings, you have let us down.

Rocky and I met for an early Tuesday breakfast today and the Sal's restaurant we always go to was CLOSED. What's up with that?! He managed to find an alternate location for us, but it was disappointingly un-sketchy. The food was fine, I was just hoping for a little more of a 'greasy spoon' atmosphere - I mean, if you're going to have an adventure, then have an adventure!

Might be time to find a new Humpday Eve Breakfast location. Sad, though, because I really liked hanging out on the bridge in the morning.

L

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2006 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Sals. It bugs me that they're all associated with Burton Cummings now.

 
At October 20, 2006 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can pick any other greasy sals nearby. Or try the Red Top. I was there for breakfast this week... if you want sketchy food that's the place. I mean good. Good food. (The Red Top might have spies.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home