Thursday, August 17, 2006

Superficial Goodness

I love September. And I love the end of August, when all the September magazine issues are released. It's like Christmas... Pages and pages (and pages) of special-style-and-fashion-issue superficial goodness. I plan to dedicate way too many hours this weekend to paging through the copies of Elle and Vanity Fair I picked up yesterday. Happy sigh.

Never mind the tiny little detail that I can't get 99% of the things I'm drooling over in Winnipeg. And never mind the reality that those shoes I fell in love with cost as much as my first car. In the moment, it truly doesn't matter.

Don't understand? Well, consider it my equivalent of 20-year-old girls paging through the new Ikea catalogue. Or 22-year-old guys paging through the new Playboy. Or my dad with a Canadian Tire flyer.

L

PS - Someone actually bothered to weigh in this year's big September fashion issues :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home