Friday, June 30, 2006

Tired. Cranky. And other 3 am adjectives.

So I finally had most of my stuff packed and decided to call it a night. I made the fateful decision to quickly check and ensure everything was still cool with our flight to Montreal (via Toronto) in the morning. It wasn't. Our Winnipeg-Toronto flight has been cancelled due to a thunderstorm in Toronto.

I have now been on hold with Air Canada for 2 hours and 25 minutes, waiting to talk to someone about rebooking on another flight. Looks like sleep may or may not happen at all tonight. I don't want to go and get stuck sitting around the airport for hours. And so I wait...

This is a level of tired I'm not sure I've experienced before. Less than five hours of sleep the last three nights, and now this. If there's a screaming baby on the flight I finally make it onto, I'll start screaming too :)

Thinking positively, a bunch of us girls went for dinner tonight in early celebration of my birthday. Mel, Anja, Emily, Kathy, and Kari-Ann joined me and it was so nice to see them all.

Okay. Gonna go see if there's something on TV. Anything to keep me awake at this point. Well, maybe not Dr. Phil.

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home