Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Big Announcement

So the craziest thing happened today... I signed up to do Joints in Motion again.

In November 2007, I'm headed to Athens. Which means two things:
1. I am going to need to start fundraising again.
2. I am going to need to get my ass in gear because I've promised too many people that I would RUN this one!

Wow. It's ridiculous how emotional Joints in Motion is for me. I typed an email to my mom to tell her, and about four words in, I had tears streaming down my face. I can't explain it... The work that The Arthritis Society does is so incredible - it has literally given me a life to live. And Joints in Motion makes that work possible. I NEED to keep doing this.

Stay tuned :)

L

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 1:42 PM, Blogger Judy said...

Wow! Athens! How exciting! I am from Alberta and I am going with the JIM team to Hawaii this December. I have just started and am a little overwhelmed with the fundraising. Here is a link to my blog if you want to trade notes, or anything. If you have any good fundraising ideas, I would really appreciate your sharing them too. eek! $5000 seems like a lot of money to raise in 5 months.

http://judysjointsinmotionjourney.blogspot.com/

Good luck Lindsay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home