Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Large Cups

So, I'm not really sure what to do about the Oilers. Sad and disappointed, obviously. But I think we need to all stop being self-deprecating Canadians for a moment and celebrate what just happened, because it's something to be proud of. Who would have expected Edmonton in the finals? And who would have expected a Game 7? Chin up, boys. We did good.

I did my patriotic duty and watched the game in its entirety. And now I've continued that patriotism by mentioning it on my blog. Now let's move on.

In the Winnipeg Free Press today, there was a comment in an Editorial that 1 in 20 accidents in Columbia are caused by men leering at attractive women. Here in Canada, 1 in 10 are caused by drivers using a cell phone.

Now, what happens when you're talking on your cell phone to an attractive woman?

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home