Friday, October 01, 2010

Friday Smile

You wouldn't imagine that a Friday Smile would start with the fact that I woke up SICK today. It would appear that, as much as Lindsay's head + heart are appreciating the beauty of this gorgeous Winnipeg autumn, Lindsay's body is like, 'DUDE, what happened to summer? This sucks, so I quit.'

Briony had dance class this morning and I couldn't wrap my head around 45 minutes of parent participation. So Geoff took her. And I waited in the observation area with the grandmas and siblings.

Oh. My. Gosh. Cutest thing I've ever seen in my life (and Briony was SO THRILLED to be dancing with her Dada).

Now THAT is a real man :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 01, 2010 2:21 PM, Blogger Amber said...

"Twinkle Twinkle!...."

*giggle*

"Twinkle Twinkle!...."

*giggle*

"Twinkle Twinkle!...."

*giggle*

(and repeat)

 
At October 01, 2010 4:50 PM, Blogger Elleah said...

That is so sweet!

 
At October 01, 2010 8:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A real man indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home