Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Secret



I thought this one was adorable.

I don't think we ever outgrow first day butterflies - even if we're finished school and it's the first day at a new job, a new moms group, a new class, a professional development luncheon. Inside, I think that everyone turns about six years old and secretly worries that no one will like them.

As soon as I realized how very universal this feeling is, I stopped being so scared :)

When's the last time you did something that gave you 'first day butterflies'?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 01, 2010 11:14 AM, Blogger Cait said...

Starting my new retail job downtown. I didn't think it would be a big deal at all but I surprised myself by getting really nervous the night before.

 
At September 02, 2010 11:10 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Cait - I think that starting a new job is always, always scary. I still get tiny butterflies when I start a new job or meet a new client, and I think that's absolutely okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home