Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flashback

OH MY GOSH. Do you remember this baby? I love her. She was full up to her fuzzy mostly-bald head with giggles and cuddles. And I spent large portions of every day kissing those ridiculous baby rolls.

This photo was taken on her first trip to the zoo last July. I can't believe how much she's grown up. But don't get me wrong... As much as I love this baby, I REALLY love my toddler. Looking back on this photo is total evidence that we did it - WE SURVIVED THE BABY STAGE. Yay Geoff + Lindsay!



This concludes today's entirely self-indulgent blog post :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2010 11:33 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

LOVE!

 
At July 15, 2010 9:46 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Aww, so pudgy and cute!

Oddly enough, the other day I took a look at the photos I took of her at Dolly's when she was still brand-spankin' new. So weird how a year makes that much of a difference in a wee person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home