Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

I feel like I should throw myself a party for surviving this week... And I might, if it weren't for two important little details: (a) I'm too tired, and (b) my week isn't over yet. Geoff's still working tonight/tomorrow morning. And I need to work on the weekend, rewriting something for a client for the third time and counting because my moving target keeps moving... ARGH. And then Geoff is back to work on Monday. As am I. Because clearly, there is no rest for the wicked - OR for two working parents.

This week has been a gong show and next week is looking equally stupid. I just keep thinking that if I can make it to *next* Friday at 8 pm, we're laughing... Then Geoff is off work for a month (did you catch that? A MONTH!) and I'll be one day away from my yoga/spa weekend with Emily and six days away from our trip to BC.

I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home