Monday, May 10, 2010

Intent to Post

So I have about a million blog posts waiting to be written, including posts about:
- My second Mother's Day yesterday
- Our first daycare interview this morning
- My FINAL UVic course that started this afternoon
- Almost accidentally finding a fabulous new bathing suit
- Totally accidentally finding myself with a huge reading list again
- Lots of recent older-house annoyances
- Lots of tears over Briony turning 18 months old this week
- Lots of freaking out over baby milestones
- Lots of hilarious new things that Briony has been saying
- Lots of work drama and decision making
- Lots of dreaming and planning and discussing future trips
- Lots of new photos and a few videos
- And lots more stuff, I'm sure... (I'm a writer, people)

But for now, I'm going to quickly finish up a project for a client and then go crash on the couch with Geoff, some awesome television on our PVR, and my good friends Ben + Jerry.

I'll leave you with my favourite photo from Mother's Day yesterday...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At May 10, 2010 8:46 PM, Blogger vhil said...

Love your matching "eyes"!

 
At May 10, 2010 10:04 PM, Blogger Mark said...

That's an awesome pic!

 
At May 11, 2010 8:16 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Glad to hear you had the mother's day that you deserve, and I'm looking forward to reading your upcoming posts.

Gorgeous picture of you both!

 
At May 11, 2010 8:36 AM, Blogger Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

Great picture!

Hope you found a wicked bathing suit...where are you going on your trip?

XO
Lenore

 
At May 11, 2010 2:03 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks, everyone! I love it too :)

Lenore - I DID find a fabulous bathing suit. Thanks for the tip! We're just going to BC to see family + friends, but I'm hoping that bathing suits will be involved at some point.

 
At May 12, 2010 9:32 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Gorgeous - totally dig it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home