Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Awesome

A while back, we were running very low on hand soap for the bathroom. I went to go buy some and they were sold out of the foaming kind that I like, so I picked up the regular kind instead. We finished the regular soap and I replaced it with a fresh new bottle of foaming hand soap yesterday. Why does foaming hand soap make me so happy? IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME SOAP. It just comes out foamy. But it's so much more awesome.

Know what else is kind of awesome? Peanut butter. I've eaten the natural peanut butter - or almond butter - for YEARS now, but I needed some regular old peanut butter for a recipe and so I have a little bit left in a tiny jar in my kitchen. I put it on my toast this morning and was like 'Oh, THIS is why people hate natural peanut butter.' And I didn't like it at the beginning either, but I knew it was better for me and so I stuck it out - and I ended up enjoying it. Or so I thought. It turns out that I just got used to it. And now I'll apparently need to start all over again.

The same thing happened when Geoff accidentally brought me a regular latte from Starbucks a few months ago. I was like OH MY GOD, this is why people order regular lattes. Until that moment, I'd been perfectly happy LOVING nonfat lattes. And I do again. But that first nonfat latte after the regular latte was just a tiny bit disappointing to me.

Yeah. I need to stop blogging and go work now.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 25, 2010 11:06 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I am suddenly addicted to peanut butter..and I was in the same boat..I did the healthy thing, but I am turning my back on just that..how can you say no to that smooth, silky, delicious unnatural peanut butter?? You can't!

 
At February 25, 2010 7:58 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Did you know you can now buy bulk, plastic bags of Method at Superstore to refill your bottles?:)

 
At February 25, 2010 11:02 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Ok, for your birthday I am buying you a fancy foaming soap dispenser, so you can buy normal soap of any scent and have it be foamy :)

 
At February 26, 2010 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love foam too. Why? I don't know. It's just fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home