Sunday, August 23, 2009

(Early) Monday Secret

This week is going to be crazy, so I thought I'd post now while I had the chance...



Yeah... I totally told all the kids I babysat that I had an ear disorder that meant I couldn't hear anything spoken in a nasal, whiny tone. That way, when they would inevitably start to complain about something, I could just ignore them. After a minute, I'd turn around, completely shocked: 'Oh, I'm sorry! Were you talking to me? Remember that ear problem... I couldn't hear a thing! Do you want to try again?' It only took a couple of times for them to catch on. I think they all believed me, though. Is that bad? :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 23, 2009 4:47 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

How clever:)

 
At August 23, 2009 11:17 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home