Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday Smile

I can't believe that my little Emily is all grown up and getting married.

Okay, so 'my little Emily' is actually older than I am. But STILL. I don't think it would be possible for me to be more excited for her upcoming wedding. And the fact that she's marrying Paul just makes it even better. They have one of those completely adorable stories where they've known each other since junior high, but didn't reconnect and start dating until their late twenties - and I think that's such an incredible foundation for a marriage.

Last night, we sent her off to Married Land in style with manis/pedis at Tiber River, a lingerie shower, and lots of food and laughter. It was a fun Girls Night, and I can't think of anyone more deserving.

Now the countdown is on... Three more sleeps!





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2009 10:18 PM, Blogger ka said...

Oh, Emily. I have a tear in my eye just thinking about it. :)

Seriously, though. Pedis/manis? I thought for sure she'd want to go for another round of pole dancing. She was so good at your stagette!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home