Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Like Waiting For Christmas

Okay, so I'm about to confess a new obsession. This week, my first order of business every morning has been skipping downstairs and checking the UPS website. I'm tracking the delivery of my new laptop - currently scheduled to arrive on my doorstep this Friday. It was in Anchorage, Alaska this morning (I have no idea why), which is not exactly *closer* than its original location of Shanghai, Connecticut (seriously, WHERE?!), but it's on the move and that's what I care about.

It's seriously like waiting for Christmas...



UPDATE 15:35 - Apparently, my laptop is now in Kentucky. What?!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 08, 2009 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does "Going Rogue "mean?Is it a new saying or song?Can I ask?
Where do grand daughters (and sons?)get all their Intelligence?We babysat last night with 3 of them and it floors me.I figured it out----grandparents---because they quietly diminish as they age.So now you know?!!EWK

 
At July 08, 2009 10:22 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Hey Lindsay, what model of Macbook Pro did you get? I know the joy of waiting for a new Apple product to come . . . ah the anticipation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home