Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Smile(s)

It's been a tough week. This flare-up has been really rotten, and Geoff is working 6 out of 7 nights in a row. Briony's been working on teeth (two so far!). And I just feel like I'm behind on life in general, with a to-do list that is miles long and unnervingly stagnant. It is Friday, however, and I'm determined to come up with a list of smiles - because even on a tough day, life is so good.

1. Briony woke up happy today. It's been a few days since I've been greeted to happy chatter vs crying in the morning. I'm scared to hope, but maybe we're getting a little break from teeth. I miss my baby.

2. Geoff was home sleeping yesterday, but he totally rearranged his schedule so that he could help me get groceries and get to a meeting in my nasty, flared-up state. And then he watched Briony so that I could get out of the house for a much-needed girls night. Awesomeness.

3. I got to spend yesterday evening checking out Amber's cute new condo and then just hanging out and talking (and talking and talking) with the girls. It was exactly what I'd been needing. And to top it off, they surprised me with gorgeous birthday flowers, which are now sitting on my table and making me happy every time I shuffle through :)

4. My new computer has apparently made appearances in New York and Ontario, and is now officially in Winnipeg. I am *so* hoping that today might be MacBook Day here...

5. For some reason, this cake wreck of Thomas the Train has been making me giggle. A lot.

Happy Friday!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home