Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Questionnaire

So I'm doing Erin's questionnaire, not because I was tagged, but because I found her answers really interesting. And because I'm procrastinating and I really don't feel like cleaning my dirty house. And because I feel like I *should* blog, but I'm just not ready to talk about it yet. So here you go.

-

Would you rather be called hot, cute, or beautiful?
I have to choose?! Beautiful.

Do you have a little sister?
Yes. And soon I'll have two!

Do you like Taylor Swift?
Not really, but I'm not offended by her either. Just ambivalent, I guess.

Do you like to listen to the radio when you're in the car?
Yup, I'm a loyal Curve listener (though I'll sometimes plug in my iPod if I'm in the mood for something really specific).

Tell me a fact about the last person that texted you.
My Dad. And my fact about him is that I still think it's funny that he knows how to text. And that I helped to talk him into upgrading to a Blackberry this week. He's becoming so... current :)

When's the last time you ate at Taco Bell?
Last month. Geoff made me. It was greasy, but tasty.

True or false: Miley Cyrus is the most annoying person ever?
SO SO SO true.

Do you like to wear flip-flops?
Hm, good question. I do if they're comfortable and cute and not too sloppy-looking. My favourites are Kenneth Cole - a metallic charcoal grey with beading. I've been wearing them at least a couple of times a week, and I wore them to death last summer at work (I switched to heels just for meetings to help be a little kinder to my painfully pregnant feet).

Have you ever broken anything because you were mad?
No, but I agree with Erin - it would be SO FUN. Oh wait. Does cutting up pictures count? I totally shredded a picture of me and an ex, and sent him the confetti in the mail. Ah, high school :)

Do you like wearing headbands?
No, but I sometimes do the whole 'slave for fashion' thing and suffer through it for a day. Always regret it after about 45 minutes, though. You ladies know what I mean.

Have you ever watched The OC?
YES. Every episode, many times. I'm not proud of it.

When's the last time you had an Oreo?
No clue. That's kind of sad.

Do you like Chris Brown?
NO. He's abusive to women and I hope his career dies a slow and painful death. (Was that harsh? I don't care.)

Last December, what was your love life like?
Um... Friendly? Come on, people. We had a TWO WEEK OLD BABY.

Do you wash your hair in the shower?
Every single morning.

How are you feeling right now?
Tired. A little bit overwhelmed, but optimistic.

Last nap?
Not recent enough. A few weeks ago, maybe?

Want something you can't have?
See above question re Oreos.

Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
Yes.

Has someone ever licked your cheek or forehead?
I don't want to talk about it.

Last place you took a plane to?
Vancouver.

Own more than 10 pairs of flip-flops?
No.

What woke you up this morning?
The same thing as every morning: Briony jabbering away in her crib.

How many times is A in your full name?
Two.

Whats the weather like outside?
Dark. It was warm and sunshiny earlier today, though.

Are your fingernails painted?
No. I miss french manicures. Since I became a mommy, they've been chopped short and devoid of polish. Someday...

Are you taller than 5'6"?
I am exactly 5'6". Take that, quiz!

Do you have highlights?
Nope.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Hearing Briony and wondering if I should get up, or if I could sneak another couple of minutes of sleep before she got mad at me for taking too long to come and say good morning...

Last Faceook wall post from?
No clue, sorry.

Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
That's the plan.

Do you have curly hair?
Nope. Annoyingly *slightly* wavy, but straightened daily compliments of Mr Chi.

What is the farthest you've travelled with a friend?
London with Erin.

Are you close with your cousins?
I'm not really sure how to answer this one. Not particuarly, I guess. I get along with them, we're just busy people.

Is there stuff from your past that you miss?
Sometimes.

Name 3 thoughts you have at this exact moment?
1. I should really be cleaning my house.
2. I should really be doing homework.
3. I should really resist this temptation to eat.

What's something you really want right now, be honest?
Clarity. And maybe the ability to see into the future. Just a peek :)

Does anything hurt on your body?
Everything, but that's normal.

Are you going anywhere for the next summer?
Lots of time with my family at Falcon Lake, I hope. And if all goes according to plan, possibly a trip to NYC and Washington DC with Geoff and Briony in the early fall.

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Yes.

Is there anyone that means a lot to you?
Yes.

Are you happy with the way things are going?
Almost all of the time. That doesn't mean it's easy, though.

What was the last thing you ate?
Vanilla frozen yogurt with fresh raspberries.

Who is the last person you hugged?
Briony.

What color underwear are you wearing?
This is embarrassing... They're totally hot pink.

Do you ever go in pet stores just to look at the pets?:
No, but this is kind of funny, because Geoff dragged me into one TODAY because he wanted to show Briony all the animals.

Is it annoying when your hanging out with someone and they text other people?
It depends.

Have you been under the influence today?
Nope.

Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your first name:
Laundry. Oh, that's sad...

Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
Yes.

How long is your hair when its wet?
Just past my chin.

Do you take compliments well?
No, but I'm trying to be better about it.

Will you be in a relationship in four months?
That's the plan.

Do you like to make the first move?
Depends. I used to... Now, not as much.

Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
It didn't bother me until last year. When I was pregnant, the smell made me gag and puke. And it still kind of makes me nauseated now.

Who was the last person you had an argument with?
Geoff, I think.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Yes.

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
Yes. The funny thing is that it still hurts sometimes.

Did you go out or stay in last night?
Stayed in with Briony while Geoff worked a night shift.

Do you miss someone?
Sometimes.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Geoff and Briony.

Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
Yes.

Are you worrying about someone right now?
Always.

Are you hungry right now?
I'm with Erin on this one: No, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't eat... :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2009 10:35 PM, Anonymous Erin said...

LOVE your answers! especially the, ahem...hot pink undies!! :) thank you for taking the time to amuse me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home