Monday, May 18, 2009

The One With Long Weekend Pictures

More to come SOON about our fabulous little mini-vacation to Victoria with Rob and Vicky and their adorable baby girl Ava. I've managed to get some of our pictures up on Facebook - you can check them out here.

Of course, while in Victoria, we made a few more family photo attempts.

Rob graciously volunteered to play photographer. Clearly, we made an excellent choice... hehe :)



Well, at least we're in the frame on this one. Still a terrible photo of the three of us, though...



Wait! Stop the presses! What the HECK is this?!... Now, I'm no expert - but I do believe it's a FAMILY PHOTO. It only took us six months. Which means that we're already too late to start trying for a photo Christmas card :)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At May 18, 2009 6:11 PM, Anonymous Rob said...

Lindsay told me to NOT take a photo of her feet!! I really thought that she was using reverse phychology... I'm not sure why, but I honestly thought that for some strange reason she wanted a photo of her feet. The photo was no accident!!

 
At May 18, 2009 7:20 PM, Blogger Amber said...

I know I've already commented on facebook, but what the heck, I'll make it known here as well. I think this is a GREAT photo, the three of you look perfect, the scenery is amazing. Good job, Rob! haha

 
At May 19, 2009 1:20 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

I kind of enjoy the one with just the feet showing. It's different.

 
At May 19, 2009 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! You could always send out Happy Summer cards. I'd love that!

 
At May 19, 2009 11:53 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Okay, okay... Rob's been nagging me to confess. I may or may not have told him specifically (and more than a few times) NOT to take a picture with our feet in it, because I was ashamed of the fact that I switched to ugly (read: practical) shoes for all our walking around at the gardens. So his photo may or may not have had more to do with irritating me than his photography skills (or lack thereof). And that's all I have to say about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home