Saturday, March 07, 2009

Tea Party

Briony and I had our first tea party today - and invited all the Cocoon girls to join us. We had a *lovely* afternoon, and my baby girl charmed all our guests with her cuddliness and big gummy smiles :)

I'm not sure, but this *may* be the only picture of Dolly holding a baby. EVER. But she's been bonding with Briony since she was a fetus (hehe).


Briony was full of giggles and smiles for 'Auntie' Amber, who was more than willing to play with her.


I'm still kind of a little bit in shock that Christine held a baby - more than once! Briony's pretty hard to resist :)


This baby is all tea-partied out...
(Briony, not me - although I look pretty tired too :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 08, 2009 10:50 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Hehe, thanks for having us over, I miss that little girl already! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home