Friday, March 06, 2009

Lindsay-ology

Erin tagged me on Facebook, but I'm going to answer here instead...

What is your salad dressing of choice?
It changes depending on the salad I'm about to consume. It's usually a vinaigrette of some kind

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Hmmm... Good question. Right now, it's Pizzeria Gusto. YUMMY

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of?
I think that I'd get sick of *anything* after eating it for two weeks

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Mushrooms. (Sorry, Geoff)

What do you like to put on your toast?
This is entirely different from day to day. Usually some variation of butter, jam, or peanut butter

How many televisions are in your house?
Two, but we really only use one

What color cell phone do you have?
Dark grey and black

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Very, very much right-handed. This is the reason I pay for manicures

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Just four wisdom teeth, a chunk of bone from my jaw (ew)... and Briony :)

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Briony

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No. That would take all the fun out of it

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't think I would. In fact, I kind of like my name

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No, but I'm positive my husband would

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Lots. Which is funny, because they're kind of a pet peeve of mine

Last time you had a run-in from the cops?
Never. (Insert innocent smile here)

Last person you talked to?
My mom, on the phone

Last person you hugged?
Geoff, last night

Favorite Season?
Autumn

Favorite Holiday?
Christmas

Favorite Day of the Week?
Ummm... Sunday

Favorite Month?
September

Favorite Smell?
Rain. Baby. Baking. Really great cologne

First place you went this morning?
Briony's room

Last movie you saw?
Coraline

Do you smile often?
I hope so...

Do you always answer your phone?
No. I don't really like to talk on the phone, so I'm notorious for either (a) screening, or (b) having my ringer off. It's nothing personal :)

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Geoff, working a night shift

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I kind of always wanted green eyes, but I'm okay with my blue ones

What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
Not really applicable

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, but I always use Geoff's instead

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Many, beginning with Arden the goldfish (RIP)

Favorite Christmas song?
O Come, O Come Emmanuel - it's just so beautiful

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
No clue...

Can you do push ups?
Absolutely not

Can you do a chin up?
Not to save my life

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both

Have you ever been in a car wreck?
Many, unfortunately (rarely my fault)

Do you have an accent?
I don't think so, but you should probably tell me!

What is the last song to make you cry?
Heal Over (KT Tunstall)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home